ropeboy

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Houston, we have liftoff!



Success! Ropeboy does a little dance!

After six long months, I have at last tied up my first college boy! And amazingly, it was a CHRISTIAN!

Yep, I managed to 'pop the question' to my darling Redhead in a way that had him saying yes ... actually, more like yes, yes, YES!

It happened like this: I met up with him for the concert (which turned out to be cool) and was right away stunned slurpy by how gorgeous he looked (see picture, and no, I didn't add in the evil-looking red eyes!) ... and I was amazed even more by how touchy-feely he was during the show, bumping against me, putting his arm around me, getting all friendly, not at all like the buttoned-down face he puts on in class. I suspected that some of his friendliness was chemically enhanced, and it turned out I was right, and when I mentioned it to him towards the end of the show, he admitted it and ... um ... helped me out a little in that department. Which made that awkward moment AFTER the planned event - when you're both wondering what to say, whether or not to suggest doing anything else, all that high school crap - well, it made that moment much easier! He invited me back to his place - which, it turns out, is a cute little studio his parents pay for - very nice!

We sat around watching his 'Simpsons' DVDs for a while, sharing a bottle of wine and maybe some other chemicals, and after a while, he surprised me by sort of rubbing the back of my neck with his hand. Never let it be said that ropeboy needed more encouragement than that! I turned to him (we were both sitting on the floor, backs against his couch)(don't ask me why we weren't ON the couch) and we started totally making out - I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure as Hell wasn't that! And he knew what he was doing too, even though I bet the farm he's a newbie to doing ANYTHING. We made out heavier and heavier until finally at one point I came up for air and asked him if he wanted to do MORE. I hardly got the words out before he was tearing off my shirt and his own! It was awesome!

Once we were, um, exposed to each other (ooooh ... his body with clothes ON just didn't prepare me for his body with clothes OFF), I only had to like touch him once at random for him to explode all over himself AND me (I learned later that it was the first time anybody - boy or girl - had EVER touched him in a sexual way ... it wasn't so much premature as really, really pent up!) He got upset about this and I told him it was OK, no problem, and I was still consoling him like ten minutes later when he told me (and I could already tell, if you know what I mean) that he was ready to go again! Again, awesome! This time he lasted about half an hour, and it was hands-down the best half-hour of my life so far to date, and it was followed by an even bigger explosion (on both our parts this time), and while we were laying there panting and stuff, I got my inspiration!

So after a little while, I rolled over to look at him and said if he kept on at this pace, I was going to have to tie him up just to slow him down. And he looked at me without missing a beat and said 'Do it!' Awesome, part three!

I asked him if he had any rope in the studio (I had my own in the bottom of my backpack, but I've learned that it can creep guys out if they think your idea wasn't spontaneous), and he got up and got some - standard variety clothesline, rougher on his skin than the stuff I brought, but hey - I went with the flow!

So I tied his wrists behind his back, nothing fancy, only one simple knot although I pulled the ropes snug enough. When he flexed his arms he said something like 'that's nothing!' so I got more ropes and wrapped them a few times around his chest (I had to embrace him to do it, and that had us both ready for blastoff!), knotted that all off between his shoulder blades. He flexed against these for a few minutes, which was definitely awesome part four to watch (sometimes I think it's my favorite part), and then we went at it again, with poor little Redhead only having his mouth and legs to work with! It didn't seem to slow him down much!

This brought us to around four in the morning, and he was pretty wiped out and so was I, and he was resting on top of me and there I am trying to reach up around him to undo the ropes (because it was pretty clear that in his exhausted state he wasn't going to be getting out of them himself anytime soon), and eventually he was free and we were falling asleep.

Next morning I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing - it was Shirley, calling to see if I was OK because I totally forgot I was supposed to call her last night. I told her I'd call her later and got her off the phone, but the sound of the ringing and the sound of my voice woke Redhead up, and just when I was expecting a little morning after, he started CRYING. Part of this was just him coming down, but a much bigger part of it was him feeling guilty and terrible and a whole bunch of other Christian bullshit about our night together. It pissed me off, but I spent the whole morning sitting next to him on the bed, trying to make him feel better.

Eventually I figured me being there wasn't helping, so I collected my things and left. As I was doing that, he was telling me he wanted to get to know me, wanted to talk later that day, and I was agreeing, but it's now three days later and I haven't heard from him. He wasn't in class today, and I wonder if he's avoiding me.

The moral of the story? Religion screws with your head!

Still, our night together marked one thing loud and clear: ropeboy has arrived! No decent set of pecs is safe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home